Re: CoronaVirus Guideline for Hams

Clay Autery

"Don't worry....  about a thing.  Every little thing gonna be al-right..."  Also Mr. Marley

Try not to allow fear to rule your emotions.

Praying for all of you in my "radio family".

Be well.  Be safe.  And may you all be blessed beyond your capacity to contain it.

We speak that which is needed into existence by and in Jesus' mighty name.  AMEN!

73,
Clay Autery, KY5G

On Mar 25, 2020 at 01:26, Milverton M. Swire via Groups.Io <tnnyswy@...> wrote:

Charlie, it is exactly times like these when we need to Laugh at ourselves!

Milverton/W9MMS

So much Trouble in the World! :- (  Bob Marley.

On Mar 24, 2020, at 22:47, Charlie T, k3ICH <pincon@...> wrote:

There are times when “humor” such as this is not appropriate!

Charlie k3ICH