K3S, MacOS, fldigi

Jim

Hi folks,
Can anyone help with getting fldigi waterfall to appear? I'm using a 2019 iMac, Catalina fully upated, with a K3S and trying to get fldigi to work. However, I get no waterfall and the signal in the lower right corner (barely noticed it) only jumps a few pixels on strong signals. WSJT-X works fine, decodes great, and the waterfall on it is perfect. I've got plenty of signal on the P3 also. Just sitting on 14.074 shows absolutely nothing on the fldigi waterfall. I must be missing something simple, but can't figure out what. Thanks for any help!
73,
Jim, WD9HBC