Re: K3S to be discontinued

Dean LaClair

Wes spotlighted the key to the equation.
A driving force to stay in the game.
You go fella!!
73
Dean
K2WW

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019, 08:44 Wes <wes@...> wrote:
I never said a word.

But still on the subject of age, as I said I hit 78 on Saturday.  We just porked
up this weekend with steak, desserts and wine at fancy restaurants.  But the
Sunday before we did a 7+ mile RT up one of the local canyons.  We being my 60
year old fiance and I. ;-)

Wes  N7WS