Re: K4 Latency Time

Paul Baldock

Rob -

Are your screen shots the delay in sending a DIT of the delay in receiving a DIT?

Have you done any test in the delay between speaking in to the MIC and hearing in the monitor?

Thanks

- Paul  KW7Y

At 02:58 PM 2/4/2020, you wrote:

On Feb 4, 2020, at 12:07
PM, Rob Sherwood <rob@...> wrote:

It takes about 5 minutes to make the measurement. Four minutes to hook up
the equipment and 1 minute to measure it on a digital scope.

I have data on 12 rigs at nc0b.com/latency

Download the PDF.  I need to add the TD-890S.

Rob, NC0B

On Feb 4, 2020, at 9:58 AM, Rob Sherwood <Rob@...>
wrote:

 That will be interesting with current rigs running from 10ms to
180ms.  Rob, NC0B

On Feb 4, 2020, at 7:07 AM, Irwin Darack <idarack@...>
wrote:

I realize that it’s a little early and Elecraft is most likely still
fine tuning their firmware/software....has Elecraft published a expected
RX/TX Latency Time for the K4?

Irwin KD3TB
--
Irwin KD3TB