Re: K4 Latency Time

Rob Sherwood

Typo.  I meant I  need to add the TS-890S, and the K3 for that matter.   Rob, NC0B

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rob Sherwood
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 1:08 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] K4 Latency Time

It takes about 5 minutes to make the measurement. Four minutes to hook up the equipment and 1 minute to measure it on a digital scope.

I have data on 12 rigs at nc0b.com/latency

Download the PDF.  I need to add the TD-890S.

Rob, NC0B

On Feb 4, 2020, at 9:58 AM, Rob Sherwood <Rob@...> wrote:

 That will be interesting with current rigs running from 10ms to 180ms.  Rob, NC0B

On Feb 4, 2020, at 7:07 AM, Irwin Darack <idarack@...> wrote:

I realize that it’s a little early and Elecraft is most likely still fine tuning their firmware/software....has Elecraft published a expected RX/TX Latency Time for the K4?

Irwin KD3TB

--

Irwin KD3TB