From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of N6KR
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 1:15 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] K4 Latency Time

Rob,

What are you using as the stimulus for these tests? We'd like to reproduce this in our lab.

Wayne
N6KR

On Feb 4, 2020, at 12:07 PM, Rob Sherwood <rob@...> wrote:

It takes about 5 minutes to make the measurement. Four minutes to hook up the equipment and 1 minute to measure it on a digital scope.

I have data on 12 rigs at nc0b.com/latency

Download the PDF. I need to add the TD-890S.

Rob, NC0B

On Feb 4, 2020, at 9:58 AM, Rob Sherwood <Rob@...> wrote:

 That will be interesting with current rigs running from 10ms to 180ms. Rob, NC0B

On Feb 4, 2020, at 7:07 AM, Irwin Darack <idarack@...> wrote:

I realize that it’s a little early and Elecraft is most likely still fine tuning their firmware/software....has Elecraft published a expected RX/TX Latency Time for the K4?

Irwin KD3TB
--
Irwin KD3TB