From: N6KR
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 6:23 AM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] K4 Latency Time

Still doing measurements, but it will be nominally similar to the K3, and better when optimized for minimum QSK delay. (In the K4, there’s no need to switch a synthesizer between transmit and receive modes.)

Wayne

N6KR

On Feb 4, 2020, at 6:07 AM, Irwin Darack <idarack@...> wrote:

I realize that it’s a little early and Elecraft is most likely still fine tuning their firmware/software....has Elecraft published a expected RX/TX Latency Time for the K4?

Irwin KD3TB

--

Irwin KD3TB