Re: speakers

Wes Stewart

I have seven of them around here (don't know where the 8th one went).  I find them at estate sales and buy them on general principles.

Wes  N7WS

On Monday, January 13, 2020, 6:00:46 AM MST, Charlie T, k3ICH <pincon@...> wrote:

I think all y’all * are crazeee to spend that much on a speaker.

Just look around your next hamfest for any of the little Radio Shack “Optimus”  or “Minimus” bookshelf speakers.

I typically find them for about five bucks.

Even if the speaker itself is blown, good replacements are available (At Newark/MCM or Parts Express) for a couple bucks too.

They have a reasonably flat response, are metal or solid wooden cased, no cabinet resonances, small size and sound GREAT.

73’ Charlie k3ICH

*”Y’all”  is singular

“All y’all”  is plural