From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> on behalf of Clay Autery <KY5G@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 11:02:49 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] internal tuners sold out

No... it's an annual fee around $110.00, but includes a HUGE free video database and other things.
I figured out that I saved about $900 in shipping last year....

$900-$110 = $790 net savings....  I'll take that kind of a deal every day and twice on Sunday.

Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389
On 01/12/20 18:26, KE1F Lou wrote:
Don't you have to pay a automatic monthly fee to get "free" shipping from Amazon?
So the "free shipping" is not free.
Lou KE1F

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A