Re: internal tuners sold out

Charlie T, k3ICH

We (wife & I) probably cover the Prime membership on Christmas presents alone.

73, Charlie k3ICH

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of dalej via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 8:14 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] internal tuners sold out

I pay once a year.  If $38 is for a #20 or 30 lb package from the West coast to the midwest, then I will save a hexx of a lot of money in shipping for all the stuff I purchase on Amazon with my prime membership.

Dale, K9VUJ

On 12, Jan 2020, at 18:26, KE1F Lou <lmecseri@...> wrote:

Don't you have to pay a automatic monthly fee to get "free" shipping from Amazon?

So the "free shipping" is not free.

Lou KE1F

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A