Re: K3s RX Ant port question

Dave N3AC

Wayne,

Does that include the Aux Antenna - is it likewise disconnected during transmit?

Thanks,

Dave N3AC

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020, 16:07 N6KR <n6kr@...> wrote:
All RX IN ports are disconnected by PIN diode
switches during transmit. They are also protected by carrier-operated relays.

If the COR relay gets keyed by your RF or by another nearby TX, consider increasing separation between antennas or using a supplemental diode switch keyed by the KEY OUT signal.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On Jan 12, 2020, at 12:17 PM, Don Jones <ko7i@...> wrote:

NE9A, um no, I'm seeing that the rx ant port when connected to the sub rx, is not isolated during transmit. I do have the Kady book too.

Don Jones

Sent via my wireless cell phone.