Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] K3s RX Ant port question
From: "N6KR" <n6kr@...>
Date: Sun, January 12, 2020 3:07 pm
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io

All RX IN ports are disconnected by PIN diode
switches during transmit. They are also protected by carrier-operated relays.

If the COR relay gets keyed by your RF or by another nearby TX, consider increasing separation between antennas or using a supplemental diode switch keyed by the KEY OUT signal.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On Jan 12, 2020, at 12:17 PM, Don Jones <ko7i@...> wrote:

NE9A, um no, I'm seeing that the rx ant port when connected to the sub rx, is not isolated during transmit. I do have the Kady book too.

Don Jones

Sent via my wireless cell phone.