Re: internal tuners sold out

robert hammond

No grumbles from me about Elecraft's plans to discontinue the K3 line ... at least Elecraft have been upfront with their plans ......  other manufacturers just bring out a new model.
They really need to get their K4 on sale to release some used K3 and K3S  radios and their accessories onto the second hand marketplace.

Can only say I am envious of the low prices that you guys in the U.S  have for Elecraft accessories ... for example an SP3 from my Elecraft agent in the UK retails at  just shy of  220 GBP  plus local shipping   (probably another 8 GBP)  You can usually reckon paying the same in pounds a you pay in dollars.

Bob G4DBW