Re: CW Noise Pedestal

wb6bee

I cannot imagine a correlation, but I have both CW skimmer and NaP3 running on the radio computer.   This morning, something happened and the sound card (I am assuming) began creating hash on the signals on both CW skimmer and the NaP3 spectrum scope.  I was transmitting when that was happening and got two reports of the noise issue on sending (described as close to key clicks).

I replaced the sound card, running tests later this morning.  Everything was reported as clean.

How can a sound card (through the radio computer) effect the TX single (or can it)

Don
WB6BEE