CW Noise Pedestal

wb6bee

I have been told by at least two other stations that I have an intermittent 2.5 khz (minimum) noise pedestal on CW.   Sounds like key clicks according to them, but a bit different.   Without hearing it myself, it is difficult to describe.   The issue is intermittent, they will hear it for a while and it will then be gone.

I am running the K3s.  I key with a bug.   I have the KPA 1500.   The noise is heard with strong signals, although I dropped to barefoot this morning and the listener said he could still tell they were there.

At first, we thought an RFI issue.   But, if running barefoot, not likely.

Any comments/ideas

Don
WB6BEE