Re: K3 Not Returning To Last Freq On Band Change

ve3ki

It was caused by the logging software (N1MM+) - a bug in the way the program's band change buttons work in digital modes vs. the way they work in CW/SSB/RTTY.

73,
Rich VE3KI

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 01:45 PM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX wrote:

Did anyone ever determine why this was taking place and what was done to remedy the issue?   I don't recall seeing anything posted.

On 1/4/2020 6:55 AM, Bud Governale wrote:
My K3 returns to the bottom of each band when changing bands.
It always returned to the frequency it was on when changing bands.
I want it to come cack to the last frequency it was on when changing bands.

What did I do to cause this?

73,

Bud W3LL
W3LL@...