Re: computer interface for the K3 to do Digital modes.

B Anderson

Anthony,

Thanks for the document and what looks to be a treasure trove on your website!!

Bryce
K6TI

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 12:00 AM Anthony Luscre <k8zt73@...> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 1:27 AM "&#92;"p.richardson&#92;"" <p.richardson@...> wrote:
serial 3609.  Can I get advise on interface to the computer for WSJTX. I have the usb to PC setup and just uploaded all firmware.  What do I need to get the sound part working?  Also the WSJTX radio settings if anyone has figured that out. I have the com port and baud rate

--
Anthony Luscre

K8ZT
Ohio Section Section Youth Coordinator & Education Outreach
ARRL - The National Association For Amateur Radio™

k8zt@... (best for Amateur Radio)

The Web Resource Hoarder- www.ZTLearn.com

K8ZT Radio Website- www.k8zt.com

Amateur Radio Resources for Students/Youth - www.k8zt.com/hry