Re: I have another KAT500 question

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

Depending on frequency.    Below 3 MHz each segment is 10 kHz wide.  Then 3 MHz through 26 MHz each segment is 100 kHz wide.  From 38 MHz to 60 MHz each segment is 200 KHz wide.  {re: O/M manual page 16}   I'm not then sure of the rational for 1 kHz points.

On 11/27/2019 9:42 AM, Jerry wrote:

GM All again,

I have another question about the KAT500.

Does anyone know how many memory (frequency/Ant solutions) slots there are in a KAT500? Put another way, If I started at 3.0 mhz and for every 1 khz increase in frequency (without regard for amateur radio bands upper and lower limits), how far up the spectrum would I get until the KAT500 would not store anymore solutions?.

Best regards and Happy Thanksgiving,

Jerry, W1IE