Re: LoTW change?

Bob Novas

also, you can’t move the cert to another computer without jumping thru hoops. If you did move the cert to another computer and you don’t have access to the old computer, you get to start over again.

Bob/W3DK

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of AJ3O via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 2:31 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] LoTW change?

Check in Tqsl if your LOTW certificate has expired.

Happened to me once.

Joe / AJ3O

On Thursday, November 21, 2019, 09:39:34 AM EST, Bob McGraw - K4TAX <rmcgraw@...> wrote:

I uploaded my most recent QSO's to LOTW this morning.  No issue observed.   I do automatically upload from my QRZ.COM log to LOTW.

On 11/21/2019 8:06 AM, darryl@... wrote:

For the past two days I have been unable to sync my LoTW QSOs. The error dialog box says "LoTW responded, but not with QSO data; verify that your LoTW Web Account username and password are correctly specified on the QSL Configuration window's LoTW tab." I have, of course checked they are correct. I have not changed them in any way for years. Anyone else having the same issue? What should I try next? Thanks.