Re: LoTW change?

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

I uploaded my most recent QSO's to LOTW this morning.  No issue observed.   I do automatically upload from my QRZ.COM log to LOTW.

On 11/21/2019 8:06 AM, darryl@... wrote:
For the past two days I have been unable to sync my LoTW QSOs. The error dialog box says "LoTW responded, but not with QSO data; verify that your LoTW Web Account username and password are correctly specified on the QSL Configuration window's LoTW tab." I have, of course checked they are correct. I have not changed them in any way for years. Anyone else having the same issue? What should I try next? Thanks.