Re: Error Code

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

ERR BP2 = No response from KBPF3A option shift registers.  Solution = De-install KBVP3A on RF Board

From the Error Message List, page 74 of the manual.

On 11/20/2019 9:54 AM, Mel Marcus wrote:
when i turn on k3 i get err bp2.  is there a list of error codes.  what does it mean and how can I clear error

Mel
NE9A
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Intermitent xmit pulse output
From: "Bill Mader" <billamader@...>
Date: Tue, November 19, 2019 4:34 pm
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io

Regarding logging programs, I have frequently seen the rate meter on N1MM+ rise above 200 QSO's/hour.  Try doing that with paper and pen and still avoid duplicates!

Daily loggers like DXLab Suite make tracking awards simple.  Additionally, the many features make it very powerful and useful.

Unless you're operating FD and saying "Please Copy", the time has passed for paper and pen to have any value except as a back-up for a Windows-caused re-boot.  Like the radios tied to the loggers, users need to RTFM and practice.  I would be without an electronic logger as much as I would give up my solder station--not in this lifetime!

73, Bill Mader, K8TE
W6H NM Coordinator, Route 66 On-the-Air 4-13 Sep 2020
ARRL New Mexico Section Manager
ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
Duke City Hamfest BoD Vice-Chairman www.dukecityhamfest.org 18-20 Sep 2020
Secretary and Past President, Albuquerque DX Association

--
73, Bill Mader, K8TE
K-Line, KX3, KX1, K2