Intermittent xmit pulse output, SOLVED (Kind of)

John H. Long Jr. <john@...>

Tried all the USB suggestions without any suggestions..

Soooo.....
  Someone mentioned they used native RS-232 (Like in the good old days).

My computer is old enough that it has a hardware RS-232 port on the bac.

Connected a through RS-232 com cable from the RS-232 port to the K3 and everything seems to be working fine now.
Something to do with Windows 10 and USB or the USB/Com converter cable.

THANKS everyone for their input and assistance.

John H. Long Jr.
KW7A
1370 N 150 E
Nephi, UT 84648
USA

(435) 888-LONG

From: 'Ed Pflueger' <ab4iq@...>
Date: 11/18/19 1:49 pm
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io

Need to turn the USB sleep or power mode to OFF in Windows.

Ed.. AB4IQ