Re: Intermitent xmit pulse output

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

I find this method does work and does not give a brief PTT command on initialization of the application.  See comments and suggestions from VE3KI.

With WSJT-X I have the following values:

PTT Method = CAT

Data Bits = 8

Stop Bits = 1

Handshake = None

Mode = Data/Pkt

Split Operation = Rig

On 11/18/2019 9:57 AM, ve3ki wrote:
Here is a suggestion for an alternative configuration: Set the K3's CONFIG:PTT-KEY to OFF-OFF. In each of your radio control/logging programs, disable the PTT via RTS and instead configure the software to do PTT via CAT (radio command). In N1MM+, set RTS to Always Off and check the check box for "PTT via Radio Command Digital Mode" (and other modes if you use PTT in them). In WSJT-X, select CAT as the PTT method.