Re: K3S Internal Sound Card for sending SSB WAV Macros

ve3ki

Download the K3 radio codec setup instructions from the Additional Support Files are on the N1MM+ web site (<https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/k3radiocodecsetup_v2a-pdf/>) and follow the instructions in it.

73,
Rich VE3KI

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 06:07 PM, Chuck wrote:
GD,
 I am trying to setup and use the K3s' internal sound card to TX SSB & wav macros.  I have CW/WSJT (FT8) and CAT all working via the K3s USB cable.

Shouldn't the fact that WSJT-10 FT8 is working be a good indications the K3s/N1MM+ should work??  I have set the N1MM+ settings for the K3s' sound card but no audio is passed.

What am I missing besides my head??

Tks.  73, Chuck N7BV