Re: Dirty Transmitters

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

They use a good quality proper Corcom EMI / RFI filter on the AC mains input and they have individual toroid donuts on the DC Neg and DC Pos lines inside the supply before the user connects output terminals.  It is a well designed, well built, well regulated supply.

On 11/6/2019 1:29 PM, dalej via Groups.Io wrote:
I have two SS30DV PS, they are on 24/7.  Small and light.  I find it difficult to understand how they build such a capable switching supply that generates no noise in my rigs and supplies all the amps I need and is cool to the touch plus I never hear the fan.  Excellent power supply in my opinion.

Dale k9vuj