From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Novas via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2019 10:54 AM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Dirty Transmitters

Is there any difference between 12V and 13.8V or 14.1V, e.g., does it matter if you’re running off a run down battery?  Should you run the voltage up to the max if you’re running on AC?  Just curious if a volt or two makes a significant difference. If it does, maybe it’d be worth running as high a voltage as you can safely. Bob - W3DK