Re: Off Topic Question for Group

David Bunte

Mike -

I think I missed the context of your statement "There is a lot of hate out there these days for the citizens of California. It's a shame really." If that is true, I agree it is a shame. Was there something in this thread that indicated such hatred?

I have family and great friends in out there.

Dave - K9FN

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 7:54 PM mikerodgerske5gbc via Groups.Io <mikerodgerske5gbc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
There is a lot of hate out there these days for the citizens of California. It's a shame really.

73
Mike R

7!
Absolutely Awesome

On Oct 30, 2019, at 9:08 AM, Ray Maxfield <wa6vab@...> wrote:

Hi Bill, no I don’t have Reliable quote.

You know the Internet !  Ray  VAB

Sent from Mail for Windows 10