Re: Audio input into K3s Problem is too low from N1MM

Bill Mader <billamader@...>

Follow the K3 manual for level settings. Mic and Line In are different.

Cheers, Bill, K8TE
Sent from my Secret Decoder Ring

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019, 09:16 Irwin Darack <idarack@...> wrote:
I am setting up for our VP5W CQWW Contest and I am having a problem getting the audio into my K3s (Line in) from my Laptop using an N1MM wave file. I have tried both using both the Codec USB and a separate stereo plug  - Line in.

1. I am keying the radio
2. I can hear the voice - although very low from the K3s in Monitor
3. I have the K3s set for Mic+Line  - On
4. If I use the computer speakers, the recorded message is fine.
I am thinking I have a setting wrong in the K3s?

Any suggestions where to look?

Thanks, Irwin KD3TB

--
Irwin KD3TB