Re: KPA 1500 Fan Speed not locking in at transition points

wb6bee

I have not checked "all" the bands, but I have not found a band where the problem didn't exist.   It also exists in the dummy load.    I also occurs at every transition point (fan speed zero to one, one to two, etc)

It was particularly bad before I installed a new temperature sensor and the capacitor modification.   I did the cap mod with the cap soldered on the two tabs of the sensor.   It seemed to be correct after that, only to return later.   I reheated the solder joints on the cap modification and it (again) seemed to go away.

Elecraft support asked for a copy of my configuration file (for a second time).  I sent them one from end of August and the current one.   No response from them yet.

Don
WB6BEE