I have not checked "all" the bands, but I have not found a band where the problem didn't exist. It also exists in the dummy load. I also occurs at every transition point (fan speed zero to one, one to two, etc)
It was particularly bad before I installed a new temperature sensor and the capacitor modification. I did the cap mod with the cap soldered on the two tabs of the sensor. It seemed to be correct after that, only to return later. I reheated the solder joints on the cap modification and it (again) seemed to go away.
Elecraft support asked for a copy of my configuration file (for a second time). I sent them one from end of August and the current one. No response from them yet.