Re: K3/10 For Sale

Dean LaClair

Low... Might grab it to replace my kx3/15
DL, K2WW

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019, 21:18 mikerodgerske5gbc via Groups.Io <mikerodgerske5gbc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have one similar to that. Shame that's all it's worth. I remember when it would have been a lot more. 73

Mike R

7!
Absolutely Awesome

On Sep 17, 2019, at 6:35 PM, Ed Pflueger <ab4iq@...> wrote:

I recently acquired a K3/10 Serial# 7928.  The rig has the sub receiver with only the 2.7 filter in it.  The main receiver has the 2.7, 500, and 250 hz. filters.  The synthesizers are of the earlier version.  The main tuning knob might be a CNC Machined one, but I’m not sure.  It had some minor scratches on the top lid and missing the rubber feet on the side panel and I did replace them with new ones from Elecraft.  I also added the latest firmware, checked the IF out with my P3 and connected it to my KPA 500 and all works.  I also checked the filters for gain etc. and all is configured properly.

It does not have a Microphone, manuals or original box.  I’ll ship it to the 48 states insured for $1100.  I have too many rigs and would like to find this one a good owner especially since it has the second receiver.

Ed Pflueger AB4IQ

Paducah, KY

270-331-4331