For Sale: K144XV 2-Meter Option for K3 or K3s

John N0TA

Recently bought a used K3s with the 2-meter option factory installed, which I have no plans to use. According to Elecraft, this is compatible with K3's above serial number 3000, and all K3s'. The K3s went to Elecraft in Jul 19 and got a complete checkup, including the 2-meter module. I tested it with a dummy load and it appears to work. This will include all the parts I removed from the K3s, as well as a KFL3B-FM 13 KHz filter. The price has been adjusted a little lower in the event you need to order some additional parts. PayPal preferred. $375, including USPS shipping  - John, N0TA