Re: For Sale Elecraft K3S

Everett N4CY

Larry,

I have a KPA500 and KAT500, which are used when running digital, so K3S typical ran 10 to 20 watts depending on band and power needed to complete contact.

Everett N4CY

On Jun 28, 2019, at 4:07 PM, Larry <telegrapher@q.com> wrote:

What kind of power did you run the radio at when using digital.

Larry

W0OGH

On 6/28/2019 6:13 AM, Everett N4CY via Groups.Io wrote:
For Sale is an Elecraft K3S/100-F Factory Built SN-10484. It comes with the standard 2.7kHz Filter, original instruction manual, USB, RJ-45 to RS232 and power cables.

Options Below:

KAT3A-F ATU

KBPF3A GEN. COV MODULE

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER

KFL3-2.1K 8 POLE FILTER

MH4 Hand Mike

Fred Candy K3S Book

This K3S is in excellent condition and there are no scratches. I bought it new 12/1/15 and it has been only casually used, primarily on digital. The K3S has been updated to the current firmware. I have gone through and checked the receiver sensitivity, using the Elecraft XG3 RF Signal Source and I have also checked the power output on all bands and all looks to be normal. I did check with Elecraft technical support to see if there were any current mods, or updates and was told there were none.

Asking price is $2750, which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do have the original shipping box, which will be used to ship the K3S.

If interested in buying the K3S please contact me off list at everettsharp@.... Also if there are questions and a potential buyer would like to discuss on phone please first contact me by email and I will pass along my phone number.

Everett N4CY