For Sale Elecraft K3S

Everett N4CY

For Sale is an Elecraft K3S/100-F Factory Built SN-10484. It comes with the standard 2.7kHz Filter, original instruction manual, USB, RJ-45 to RS232 and power cables.

Options Below:

KAT3A-F ATU

KBPF3A GEN. COV MODULE

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER

KFL3-2.1K 8 POLE FILTER

MH4 Hand Mike

Fred Candy K3S Book

This K3S is in excellent condition and there are no scratches. I bought it new 12/1/15 and it has been only casually used, primarily on digital. The K3S has been updated to the current firmware. I have gone through and checked the receiver sensitivity, using the Elecraft XG3 RF Signal Source and I have also checked the power output on all bands and all looks to be normal. I did check with Elecraft technical support to see if there were any current mods, or updates and was told there were none.

Asking price is $2750, which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do have the original shipping box, which will be used to ship the K3S.

If interested in buying the K3S please contact me off list at everettsharp@.... Also if there are questions and a potential buyer would like to discuss on phone please first contact me by email and I will pass along my phone number.

Everett N4CY