Re: VGA Capture Card with a P3

David Box

Mike I use DXLab also and Win4K3Suite, works really well together. The panadaptor feature in Win4K is nice. Using com0com to set the ports up and run DxCommander, Keeper, WSJT-X and an SDRPlay for panadaptor. Makes a nice setup.
Dave K5MWR

On June 21, 2019 8:37:22 AM CDT, Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:

Thank you, Bill.  I’ll check this out.

I’ a DXLab user, so I’m hoping for a compatible solution.

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of bill steffey NY9H
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 6:20 AM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] VGA Capture Card with a P3

TOM  AT    VA2FSQ    WIN4K3 SOFTWARE accommodates a  pc video IN card for the svga out from the P3 ...

avermedia  I think ./..

bill

On 6/20/2019 3:11 PM, Mike Flowers wrote:

Hi Gang,

Is anyone out there using a SVGA capture card/device to capture the SVGA from the P3 and present the display in a Windows 10 window?

I’ve got two large monitors with loads of screen real estate, and I’d like to eliminate the separate SVGA monitor attached to the

All guidance and suggestions will be much appreciated!

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC