Re: VGA Capture Card with a P3

bill steffey NY9H

TOM  AT    VA2FSQ    WIN4K3 SOFTWARE accommodates a  pc video IN card for the svga out from the P3 ...

avermedia  I think ./..

bill

On 6/20/2019 3:11 PM, Mike Flowers wrote:

Hi Gang,

Is anyone out there using a SVGA capture card/device to capture the SVGA from the P3 and present the display in a Windows 10 window?

I’ve got two large monitors with loads of screen real estate, and I’d like to eliminate the separate SVGA monitor attached to the

All guidance and suggestions will be much appreciated!

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC