From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of Wes Stewart via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2019 11:12
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] K4 and Reliability on previous products?

Interesting. I've also noted this power jitter while doing lots of IMD testing. I too sent Elecraft a video of the spectrum display and eventually received the same answer, "It will never be heard on the air."

Wes N7WS

On Saturday, May 18, 2019, 3:48:00 AM MST, Andy GD0TEP <mailto:gd0tep@manx.net> wrote:

I still have an issue with the stability of output power. A video was sent to the company showing my problem with a downwards flick in power on a regular basis. The response I got back was ‘normal operation’
Andy
GD0TEP