From: Mark Erbaugh
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2019 7:45 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] 2m Transverter

Alan,

Are you referring to the internal 2m option for the K3? I’m talking about the external XV144. It’s manual says (on page 3 frequency range 144-146 Mhz.  It also says that the IF input range is 28 – 30 MHz. Although, interestingly, the IF input range of the XV432 is 28 – 32 MHz.

73,

Mark

Sent from Mail for Windows 10