Re: K3S Loose Microphone Connector

QUENTIN COLLIER

I had a similar experience - not with a K3 but with an MFJ voice keyer which uses the same type of connector..all my attempts to tighten it enough to stabilise it failed. Once I realised it wasn't all going to  disintegrate, I learnt to live with it - but it is a tad odd!

73, Quin G3WRR

On Tuesday, 5 February 2019, 17:48:32 GMT, Ned Mountain WC4X <ned.mountain@...> wrote:

Mike,

When I sent my K3s in for service on another issue I mentioned that I thought the FP mic. connector seemed a little loose.  The service report came back saying that this is normal.  This has never been an issue but it still seems a little odd.

Ned
WC4X