change.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2019-01-28 12:24 PM, harry latterman via Groups.Io wrote:
Guess you have not seen the latest spec for the 101D Joe... You might be surprised..
On Monday, January 28, 2019, 6:08:17 AM MST, Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@subich.com> wrote:

> So we wait the comparison with the FTdx101 now.
> Finally a real competitor in few months...
Not if Yaesu continue to use their dirty synthesizers.
73,
    ... Joe, W4TV
On 2019-01-28 1:25 AM, Ludovic Ludo wrote:
Le 28/01/2019 à 07:14, Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :
Repeating, it is now at

http://ftp.elecraft.com/K3S/K3S_comparison1.pdf

73,
Bob, N6TV
So we wait the comparison with the FTdx101 now.
Finally a real competitor in few months...

     :)

Best regards,
Ludovic - F5PBG.
http://radioamateur.forumsactifs.com