From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of KE1F
Lou
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 10:24 AM
To: elecraft-k3@groups.io
Subject: [Elecraft-K3] K3s & RTTY

I am running a K3s and trying to set up MMTTY using WIN 10 OS without
success. (I had it working once)

My device manager shows that Com 3, Com 9 and Com198 available.
Regardless which com port I use on MMTTY, I get an error message "Can't open
port X.

Port 3 is used by WinKey and Port 9 is used by K3s for CAT.

Is this a K3s (Config), RTTY or Windows issue?????

73 Lou KE1F

Computers will destroy us. :)