Re: Remote antenna switching

Jeff Wheeler W7JW

Tnx Jim, I should have been more specific. How do KPA1500 users (with only 2 antenna ports) switch between multiple antennas?

Jeff W7JW

Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2019 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Remote antenna switching

Hi Jeff,
It all depends on how you are running it remotely.  I have the KAT500 and use the program that Elecraft has developed.  I can switch to any of the 3 antennas, tune and watch SWR remotely.

I'll let other chime in on how they do it.

73 de Jim - KE8G

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 4:15 PM Jeff Wheeler W7JW <w7jw@...> wrote:
For the guys who run their K3 remotely, how do you change antennas?  Is there an antenna switch/interface that reads the band from the K3 available?

Tnx Jeff W7JW