Re: Transmit Phase Noise

Rob Sherwood

Darn, the picture was stripped out by the reflector.   I’ll work around this somehow.   Rob, NC0B

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rob Sherwood
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2019 10:03 AM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: [Elecraft-K3] FW: Transmit Phase Noise

Here is some data I have at both 100 watts and 30 watts for four rigs.

Different lab, different measuring equipment, different rig samples, so don’t expect absolute correlation with ARRL data.

ARRL lab data only measures phase noise, not composite noise (phase and AM noise).

Data from a Contest University presentation of mine.

Rob

NC0B