From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of dalej via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 13:50
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] K3S Tune Power

I get 110 watts out and the DC drops to about the same, 12.6 vdc

I imagine you did the TX gain calibration already.

Are you using the wattmeter in the rig or external one.

Dale, K9VUJ

On 21, Dec 2018, at 12:45, Jim - N4ST <newsgroup@jimpricejr.com> wrote:

80 Watts into a 50-ohm dummy with ~1:1 SWR is the best I can do.
I did notice that the voltage read by the K3S drops from 13.8 to 12.8V.
Seems like a lot for 6-Feet of 10-gauge wire. I will double check the connectors.

73,
Jim – N4ST