moderated Re: How can I remote my own K3s?

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

I wholeheartedly agree!

Radios, antennas, and me at my QTH .   I hear them, I work them. No 'rent a station' for me.
I agree "rent a station" contacts should not qualify for anything except ones ego.

On Dec 16, 2018, at 7:28 PM, James Blanca <ke8g.jim@...> wrote:

Nope, I wouldn’t even consider trying something like that...to me it is 100% against everything I believe amateur radio to be!  I remotely operate the station I built, the antennas I assembled, the auxiliary equipment I assembled.  It’s mine, no one else’s!

If you can’t hear a station transmitting at your QTH, switch to a “rent a station “ and make the QSO.  IMHO, that is cheating!

73 de Jim - KE8G

On Sun, Dec 16, 2018 at 5:54 PM Bill KO7SS via Groups.Io <ko7ss=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I don't know where you live, no call sign in the posting, but RemoteHamRadio.com has direct connectivity from your K3/0 Mini or K3S to their
K3's located on the East Coast, with big antennas and big amps. No extra software or hardware. Their proprietary software is amazing. Pricing
is per minute of use, Discounts for contest periods.

73, Bill KO7SS