Re: CW narrow filter

Bill Maddock

John,

I have the 6 pole 200 hz filter in my K3 , which i used for search and pounce in the contest. I upgraded from the 5 pole 200 hz filter. Didnt really notice much difference. I have the old 200 hz filter for sale if your interested. The 200 hz filter really helped during the contest.
73 de Bill W4RTN

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 9:46 AM, john ni0k
<jasimmons@...> wrote:
Operating the CW WW CQ contest makes me wish for something narrower than
the 400 Hz filter in my rig currently. I know Elecraft has a 200 Hz
filter but is there something else that people are using?

73,
-John NI0K