Re: dumb question

Doug, VE3MV

GA  Todd:

The are both 3.5 mm

as per the manual (page 20 on the Ver D8 that I’m using)
* Line IN is MONO transformer isolated and 
* Line OUT is  STEREO transformer isolated.  Normally the Left channel is the main RX audio and the Right channel is the sub receiver audio (if applicable).

73,  Doug  VE3MV

On 2018-Nov-24, at 3:34 PM, todd ruby <todd@...> wrote:

What type of plug do the Line In and Line Out jacks accept? 3.5mm RCA mono?




Join to automatically receive all group messages.