Re: SP3 speaker question

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

Ok thanks. This is what I was vaguely recalling.

On Nov 23, 2018, at 12:06 PM, Randy Farmer <w8fn@...> wrote:

The SP3 manual schematic is wrong. It has tip and ring interchanged on the output jack. Interconnecting the two speakers as shown in the manual for stereo works just fine -- it's the schematic that's not right, not the speaker wiring.

73...
Randy, W8FN

On 11/22/2018 6:25 PM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX wrote:

Seems I recall reading something in which a wiring error occurred.   Should be TIP-SLEEVE where as it may have been wired RING-SLEEVE.  Might check into this.   But........maybe I was dreaming.