Re: K3s Setting Up N1mm+ with RTL-SDR with Waterfall Bandmap

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

The IF output frequency is ~8.12 MHz.  Does the dongle tune that low?  The one I used only went down to ~25 MHz.  Of course that was a couple of years ago and things have changed.

Bob, K4TAX

On Nov 17, 2018, at 2:05 PM, n7bv@... wrote:

GD,

I know I am not the sharpest blade in the drawer, however right now I feel dumber than a rock.

Have a RTL2832U R820T2 SDR connected to the K3s IF Out then USB to computer.

Have the ExtIO.dll installed in the Waterfall directory   Which is in the root directory of Documents along with N1MM+.

I get no indication on the spectrum display.

Am confused as to what to put in the spectrum source, have tried call sound card based SDR, or
the ExtIO.  Exactly what should be entered I don't know.

Thanks for your input.

Chuck N7BV