Re: Basic K3 DX Lab and WSJT-X setup question

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

Marty:

Glad you got it resolved.    I might add.........we've seen this issue over and over and over.    Many seemingly have pulled out many hairs trying to resolve an issue or issues with  "counterfeit"  serial to USB converters.     In most all, if not all cases, getting one that has the FTDI chip-set resolves the issues.

On 11/9/2018 1:45 PM, Marty King via Groups.Io wrote:
I may have solved the issue since it is now working pretty well.
My serial to USB cable from the K3 to the laptop had the Prolific chip set.
I bought a FTDI chip set cable and this one works perfectly.