Re: Transmit ALC loop and detector design

Charles Garner

Thanks Wayne; your description in your first posting was very helpful. The two times my K3 exhibited output power leveling issues the repairs involved, in part, replacement of certain components in the LPA. My speculation was that the fold back might have been due to a detection of higher IMD than normal, although without a full description of the transmit power leveling implementation I could only speculate. Thanks so much for chiming in with specific design info.
73 N6AF Chuck